1. I am absolutely terrified of fire.
2. I am pagan, hear me roar >:3
3. Before I got into art, I was planning on becoming an astrophysicist.
4. Before that
I was planning on forensic anthropology, and prior still, artificial intelligence engineering.
5. I do all of my work on a laptop that I call "Zombie." This thing is barely clinging to life.
6. I become deeply depressed when I can't see the stars at night.
7. I have been diagnosed as depressed since the second grade. To put things in perspective, I'm 17 now, and my random bouts of crying my eyeballs out are not getting any easier.
8. I happen to be perpetually clumsy. I usually hurt myself about 5 times a day.
9. Very few people know that I actually enjoy working in a darkroom. It's just hard to post my darkroom pictures as I can't comprehend scanners.
10. Bouncing off of that, photography is one of my favourite subjects.
11. I first became interested in fractal art after seeing Lindelokse's "The Scent of the Night"
12. However, my first fractals were actually dinky little things that I didn't make, I simply rendered them off for nebulae.
13. I am an absolute horror freak.
14. However, I am also a huge scaredy cat. I will not leave my bed at night for fear of something lurking under it.
15. I suffer from intense insomnia. My sleeping cycles usually go (Awake for 6+ days -> Conks out at 4 AM for about an hour or two -> 8 PM for 2-3 days -> What is sleep).
16. I have an intense attraction to men with long hair.
17. Despite being of above average intelligence, I am easily distracted, easily excitable, and often interested in things that are not taught in the eleventh grade. Unfortunately, I am a D average student.
18. I hate taking art classes. The art teacher has it set in their mind what is "right" and "wrong" and won't listen to any of my suggestions or ideas, because I'm "wrong" and "not an actual artist" (that's what my Photography instructor told me. I also had her for drawing, photo 1, drawing 2, and painting).
19. I never have and probably never will see myself as beautiful. This probably comes from being overweight, short, and having intense acne.
20. My favourite food is mashed potatoes.
21. My wardrobe is mostly black, gray, and white. I reason with my mother on this by giving her some stupid rant about it being an artistic metaphor for showing my colours in my art and my actions.
22. My favourite book is Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird
23. My favourite genre of literature, however, is fantasy/sci-fi.
24. I taught myself to crochet and now it is how I fill the time between fractal renders. I also crochet in school.
25. My 11 year old sister is bigger than I am in height, clothing, and shoe size.
26. My 14 year old brother must be a half-giant or something. He's nearing 6'5".
27. My first fandom was Pokemon. My second was YuGiOh, and my third was Harry Potter.
28. I am an avid gamer. My first game was Rainbow Six for PC.
29. Further still, I was on a computer for the first time at 8 months, according to my dad.
30. I know how to program and how to write websites. A few of my friends and my father, a software engineer, have collectively taught me.
31. I am absolutely addicted to two sweets: Coke Zero and chocolate covered almonds.
32. My freshman biology teacher recommended me to the Science Olympiad team at my school despite me not meeting the requirements for the club, and they accepted me off of her recommendation. I have never been so grateful to a teacher before for giving me an opportunity I would have never otherwise had. This year at our competition, we got two first place medals, and I was actually part of it.
33. I once won the Overall Grand Champ trophy for our township's summer art show for a little acrylic painting on popsicle sticks. That acrylic painting was a parody of "Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh.
34. In fifth grade, I got a letter from President Bush. It's hanging on my wall.
35. When I am put into a group setting, I become dictatorial if nobody else is working. This often leads to arguments.
36. I like oversized sweaters, Converses and skinny jeans. That's my usual attire.
37. Most of my friends are male. I have about three female friends compared to about 30 male, and my best friend is a guy.
38. People at school sometimes call me a slut because they see me hanging out with a huge group of guys. Despite their beliefs, I am in fact a virgin.
39. I am a huge MMO player. Currently, I play Lord of the Rings Online, RIFT, Neverwinter, Ragnarok 2, Aion, EVE, and a few others.
40. I don't play Dungeons and Dragons much, but I know enough about it to get into deep-rooted debates with other people.
41. I happen to be a very good liar, and I am very good at spatial thinking.
42. Don't worry, though. I tend to only lie to get out of trouble. Which is rare enough, now that I think about it. And I would never lie in like, a police interrogation.
43. Whenever I develop photographs in a darkroom, I tend to do something I like to call "selective developing." Despite having a set timer that my teacher insists on, if an image is juuuuust
right, I will pull it out of the developer and throw it in the stop bath.
44. I suck at math. Despite this, I do a lot of things that require math for fun, and I fight through it with a valiance to make anyone jealous.
45. I am grateful for each and every one of my watchers and followers. They make me feel so good about what I do.
46. I love stuffed animals. My favourite ones that I own are a grey wolf and a red fox. The fox is Florence or Flo, after Florence Welsch from Florence + The Machine. The wolf is Marshal, after Marshal Mathers, or Eminem as we know him.
47. Speaking of music, I will listen to anything except for Justin Bieber and One Direction, because I refuse to join the bandwagon, and no country except for a few select songs.
48. The guy I like is four years older than me, and I can't tell my parents or they will freak out and ban him from me. He likes me too, but we're not officially "together." ._.
49. My favourite program is probably Adobe Dreamweaver.
50. I have no idea why I wrote this list.